|9,990 lb G.V.W.R.|
|2-5,200 Lb Dexter Axles 1 Elec. Brake 1 Idler|
|590 Gal. Smooth Plate Sq. Tank|
|3/16″ Thick Smooth Plate Floor & 10 ga. Side Walls|
|Eye To Eye Spring Suspension|
|15″ Black Mod 6 Hole Wheels|
|ST225/75R15 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Black Mod Wheels|
|5″ 6.7 lb Channel Frame|
|5″ 6.7 lb Channel Wrapped Tongue w/28″ Extension Ready For D.E.F Setup|
|2-5/16″ Adj. Demco 2 Bolt (21K) Cast Coupler|
|7K Drop Leg Bolt-On Jack|
|Smooth Teardrop Fenders w/Slip Resistant Padding|
|2 Baffles Spaced Evenly Inside Tank|
|2″ Fitting In Front Passenger Side On Bottom Of Tank With Swirl Basket|
|1″ Drain In The Back Underneath Tank|
|Fuel Gauge On Top Of Tank|
|2 – 2″ Fill Ports On Top Of Tank, 1 In Front With Ventable Cap, 1 In Back With Plug|
|Bolt-On H Bracket In Front Of Tank Driver Side|
|Rear Toolcage 60″W X 24″D X 12″H Behind Tank|
|Full Insulated Wiring Harness w/7 Way RV Plug-In|
|Flush Mount Led Lights|
|Sherwin-Williams Onecure Zinc Epoxy Primer w/Powdura Polyester TGIC Top Coat|
|Industrial Charcoal Gray Color|
- 2-5,200 Lb Dexter Axles 2 Elec. Brakes
- 2-5,200 Lb Dexter Torsion Down Axles 2 Elec. Brakes
Tires & Wheels
- ST225/75/R15 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Silver Mod Wheels
- ST225/75/R15 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Aluminum Wheels
- Round Diamond Plate Tear Drop Fenders
- 1-10K Spring Loaded Bolt-On Jack
- 1 – 12K Bigfoot Self Contained Hyd. Jack Kit w/12V Battery
- 20 GPM Elec. GPI Pump W/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle/#10 Micron Filter
- 25 GPM 12V Elec. GPI Pump W/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle/#10 Micron Filter
- Pump Mount Stand * used if Elec. Pump is mounted on front platform or in Large Front Cabinet *
- 45 GPM Kohler Gas Engine W/MP Pump/35′ Hose/High Flow Auto Nozzle/Filter Kit
- 45 GPM Kohler * Elec. Start * Gas Engine W/MP Pump/35′ Hose/High Flow Auto Nozzle/Filter Kit
- 35′ 1″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 50′ 1″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 30′ 1-1/2″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- Digital In-Line 35 GPM Flow Meter
- Mechanical 30 GPM Flow Meter
- Mechanical 40 GPM Flow Meter
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- 75 Gal. Enduraplas DEF Kit w/Pump/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle
- 25′ 3/4″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 50′ 3/4″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
Solar & Battery Kits
- Charging Kit w/12V Battery/Plastic Battery Box/5 Amp Trickle Charger
- 7-Watt Solar Panel Charger
- 12-Watt Solar Panel Charger
Tool Boxes and Enclosed Cabinets
- 4″ High Front Platform Rails
- Small Front Tongue Toolbox
- Large Front Enclosed Cabinet (2 Doors On Each Side)
- Rear Enclosed Cabinet 60″W X 24″D X 34″H
- 2 Drawer Front Tool Chest 16w x 6.5h x 16d (2 – 3″ Drawers)
- 2 Drawer Low Rear Tool Chest 15w x 13h x 20d (1 – 3″ Drawer, 1 – 7″ Drawer)
- 1 – 36″ Wide 4″ High Drawer Rear Work Bench
- Compressor w/Elec. Start Gas Engine/8 Gallon 17.2 CFM Two Stage Compressor with 50′ Air Hose Reel and 12V Battery
- Compressor/Generator w/Elec. Start Gas Engine/8 Gallon 17.2 CFM Two Stage Compressor with 50′ Air Hose Reel and 12V Battery
- Receiver Hitch
- Receiver Hitch w/7 Way Plug
- Interior Lighting for Large Front Enclosed Cabinet
- Interior Lighting for Rear Enclosed Cabinet
- 5′ High Flood Light Tower
- Upgrade Front Top Fill to 3″ Port w/Fill Cap
Spare Mount & Tires
- Removable Spare Tire Mount
- ST225/75/R15 10 Ply Radial Spare Tire
- ST225/75/R15 10 Ply Radial Spare Tire w/Aluminum Wheel
- Industrial Charcoal Gray
- John Deere Green
- Equipment Yellow
- Kubota Orange
- Case Red
- Light Gray
- Royal Blue
- Coyote Tan
A Leader in Tank Trailer Manufacturing
Ideal For Agricultural Operations
The 590-gallon tank is a game-changer for agricultural operations, designed to meet the high fuel demands of large farms. Its generous capacity makes it ideal for powering everything from farm equipment to irrigation systems and agricultural machinery. This tank ensures your operations run smoothly, minimizing downtime due to refueling.
Farmers rely on tight production schedules to ensure they meet their deadlines. Downtime for fueling can take hours out of the day, delay schedules, and even lead to unexpected fuel issues on the field.
WIth a custom fuel tank, especially one with a 590-gallon capacity, you can feel confident knowing your team has access to on-demand fuel whenever they need it. Trailers, tractors, and other heavy-duty farm equipment will always have the fuel they need to run at maximum efficiency.
Essential For Construction & Industrial Use
Its powerful features enable efficient fuel transportation for generators, heavy machinery, and on-site equipment, ensuring uninterrupted operations. Moreover, it’s built to withstand demanding environments and heavy usage; this tank guarantees long-term reliability.
Investing in a 590-gallon fuel tank will help keep operations running smoothly and on schedule. Thanks to a heavy-duty Sherwin-Williams Onecure Zinc Epoxy Primer and Powdura Polyester TGIC Top Coat, this trailer is built to withstand even the harshest weather conditions and most demanding job sites.
- Widely Available In Dealers Across The US 100% 100%
- 15+ Years of Experience 100% 100%
- Quality and Durability in Every Trailer 100% 100%
Reliable For Transportation & Logistics
The 590-gallon fuel tank’s large capacity ensures a consistent fuel supply for your fleet, making it an ideal choice for transportations and logistics. Our 590-gal. tank’s efficient design supports long-haul journeys, reducing the need for frequent refueling stops and boosting operational efficiency.
Keep your fleet fueled with a high-powered tank designed to support your needs and meet every job’s demands.
Made for Professionals, Optimized for Workers
We’ve made them easy to use for anyone that operates machinery and equipment that runs on fuel, but these tanks do require a Hazmat endorsement with a CDL if not being used to farm. Farmers are exempt from the Hazmat in most states when the tank is under 1000 gallons. We recommend checking with your local DMV for more information.
Customize Your 590-Gallon Tank With Our Options
We build trailers designed to meet our customers’ needs and optimize them for every industry. Tell us what you’re looking for in a trailer, and we’ll pair you with the right solutions. You can also build your own with our options and we’ll happily incorporate them into your final design.
From better storage to more fuel efficiency, we offer add-ons that make your trailer the perfect fuel companion for any task.
Every business owner wants to have an efficient fuel transport operation. Finding a tank trailer that can adapt to various tasks ensuring a smooth operation can be difficult. This problem can add unnecessary stress to your workday.
Luckily, at Boss Trailers, we understand the importance of a reliable and versatile tank trailer for your fuel transport needs. We believe no business owner should face operational inefficiency due to unreliable equipment. We offer a 590-gallon tank trailer for your fuel transport needs. We’re here to support your business growth and success.
Find A Trustworthy Trailer Provider For Your Business With Boss Trailers
Whether you’re in the agricultural or construction business, it’s important to find a trustworthy provider to whom you can rely on. That’s why Boss Trailers is committed to making your life easier. Our 590-gallon tank is designed to provide a safe and versatile fuel transportation solution.
With our services, you can create the perfect trailer for your company’s needs. We create the right fuel trailers for every job and ensure it meets your preferences and specifications. Tell us what you need, and we will build a trailer that is tailored to your industry.
Here’s a simple three-step plan to help you find your perfect trailer solution with Boss Trailers:
- Consult us: Contact our product specialist, who can guide you toward the most efficient fuel transport solution for your business.
- Explore our catalog: Review the available options of our adaptable 590-gallon tank trailers.
- Make the final decision: Make your purchase with confidence, knowing you’ve chosen a reliable tank trailer option.
Boss Trailers is here to support your business every step of the way. So why wait? Start your journey today!