|14,000 lb G.V.W.R.|
|2-7,000 Lb Dexter Axles 1 Elec. Brake 1 Idler|
|990 Gal. Smooth Plate Sq. Tank|
|3/16″ Thick Smooth Plate Floor & 10 ga. Side Walls|
|Slipper Spring Suspension|
|16″ Black Mod 8 Hole Wheels|
|ST235/80R16 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Black Mod Wheels|
|6″ 8.2 lb Channel Frame|
|6″ 8.2 lb Channel Wrapped Tongue w/28″ Extension Ready For D.E.F Setup|
|2-5/16″ Adj. Demco 2 Bolt (21K) Cast Coupler|
|1-10K Spring Loaded Bolt-On Jack|
|Smooth Teardrop Fenders w/Slip Resistant Padding|
|3 Baffles Spaced Evenly Inside Tank|
|2″ Fitting In Front Passenger Side On Bottom Of Tank With Swirl Basket|
|1″ Drain In The Back Underneath Tank Centered|
|Fuel Gauge On Top Of Tank|
|2 – 2″ Fill Ports On Top Of Tank, 1 In Front With Ventable Cap, 1 In Back With Plug|
|Bolt-On H Bracket In Front Of Tank Driver Side|
|Full Insulated Wiring Harness w/7 Way RV Plug-In|
|Flush Mount Led Lights|
|Sherwin-Williams Onecure Zinc Epoxy Primer w/Powdura Polyester TGIC Top Coat|
|Industrial Charcoal Gray Color|
- 2-7,000 Lb Dexter Axles 2 Elec. Brakes
- 2-7,000 Lb Dexter Torsion Down Axles 2 Elec. Brakes
Tires & Wheels
- ST235/80/R16 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Silver Mod Wheels
- ST235/80/R16 10 Ply Radial Tires w/Aluminum Wheels
- ST235/80/R16 14 Ply Radial Tires w/Black Mod Wheels
- ST235/80/R16 14 Ply Radial Tires w/Silver Mod Wheels
- Round Diamond Plate Tear Drop Fenders
- 1 – 12K Bigfoot Self Contained Hyd. Jack Kit w/12V Battery
- 20 GPM Elec. GPI Pump W/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle/#10 Micron Filter
- 25 GPM 12V Elec. GPI Pump W/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle/#10 Micron Filter
- Pump Mount Stand * used if Elec. Pump is mounted on front platform or in Large Front Cabinet *
- 45 GPM Kohler Gas Engine W/MP Pump/35′ Hose/High Flow Auto Nozzle/Filter Kit
- 45 GPM Kohler * Elec. Start * Gas Engine W/MP Pump/35′ Hose/High Flow Auto Nozzle/Filter Kit
- 35′ 1″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 50′ 1″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 30′ 1-1/2″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- Digital In-Line 35 GPM Flow Meter
- Mechanical 30 GPM Flow Meter
- Mechanical 40 GPM Flow Meter
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- 75 Gal. Enduraplas DEF Kit w/Pump/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle
- 100 Gal. Enduraplas DEF Kit w/Pump/20′ Hose/Auto Nozzle *Requires Extra Large Front Cabinet when equipped with Hose Reel for Gas Engine*
- 25′ 3/4″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
- 50′ 3/4″ Hose on Spring Retractable Reel
Solar & Battery Kits
- Charging Kit w/12V Battery/Plastic Battery Box/5 Amp Trickle Charger
- 7-Watt Solar Panel Charger
- 12-Watt Solar Panel Charger
Tool Boxes and Enclosed Cabinets
- 4″ High Front Platform Rails
- Small Front Tongue Toolbox
- Large Front Enclosed Cabinet (2 Doors On Each Side)
- Extra Large Front Enclosed Cabinet (2 Big Doors On Each Side) *Requires 8″ Channel Frame Upgrade*
- Rear Enclosed Cabinet 60″W X 24″D X 34″H
- Rear Toolcage 60″W X 24″D X 12″H Behind Tank
- 2 Drawer Front Tool Chest 16w x 6.5h x 16d (2 – 3″ Drawers)
- 2 Drawer Low Rear Tool Chest 15w x 13h x 20d (1 – 3″ Drawer, 1 – 7″ Drawer)
- 1 – 36″ Wide 4″ High Drawer Rear Work Bench
- Compressor w/Elec. Start Gas Engine/8 Gallon 17.2 CFM Two Stage Compressor with 50′ Air Hose Reel and 12V Battery
- Compressor/Generator w/Elec. Start Gas Engine/8 Gallon 17.2 CFM Two Stage Compressor with 50′ Air Hose Reel and 12V Battery
- 8″ Channel Frame & Tongue Upgrade
- Receiver Hitch
- Receiver Hitch w/7 Way Plug
- Interior Lighting for Large Front Enclosed Cabinet
- Interior Lighting for Rear Enclosed Cabinet
- 5′ High Flood Light Tower
- Upgrade Front Top Fill to 3″ Port w/Fill Cap
Spare Mount & Tires
- Removable Spare Tire Mount
- ST235/80/R16 10 Ply Radial Spare Tire
- ST235/80/R16 10 Ply Radial Spare Tire w/Aluminum Wheel
- ST235/85/R16 14 Ply Radial Spare Tire
- ST235/85/R16 14 Ply Radial Spare Tire w/Aluminum Wheel
- Industrial Charcoal Gray
- John Deere Green
- Equipment Yellow
- Kubota Orange
- Case Red
- Light Gray
- Royal Blue
- Coyote Tan
A Leader in Tank Trailer Manufacturing
Why Use a 990 Gallon Fuel Trailer?
The world seems to move a little bit faster each day, and you need fuel that can keep up with the demands of your farm or business. We offer the largest Boss trailer around, a 990-gallon tank that features a fully welded design and baffle system to prevent sloshing.
This type of tank is perfect for anyone who needs a massive amount of fuel to power their fleet and easy access to fuel they can transport across large distances.
With a 990-gallon tank, you can expect on-demand refueling that you can always count on when you need it most.
Because of their large size, these tanks are perfect for farms, construction contractors, emergency and disaster response, and much more. Any job that requires a high volume of on-demand, transportable fuel can benefit from investing in a Boss 990-gallon fuel trailer.
- Widely Available In Dealers Across The US 100% 100%
- 15+ Years of Experience 100% 100%
- Quality and Durability in Every Trailer 100% 100%
As a business owner, you aspire to have an efficient solution for your fuel transportation needs. You aim for a high-capacity fuel transport that can handle large volumes without compromising performance. However, reality often falls short. The lack of dependable fuel tank trailers in the market can lead to operational inefficiencies and increased costs.
You may feel overwhelmed by the operational challenges and how they take you time due to the constant search for a more reliable solution. However, at Boss Trailers, we understand these concerns. That’s why we offer our 990-gallon tank trailer – a high-performance solution designed to meet your fuel transportation needs efficiently and cost-effectively.
Benefits of a Custom Fuel Trailer
Easy Onsite Fueling — Save time, money, and mileage by fueling your essential equipment onsite. A 990-gallon fuel trailer offers you the ability to replenish fuel for large-scale operations without having to drive or tow anything back to the shop.
Smooth Handling — Dexter axles deliver reliable, smooth performance, while radial tires offer maximum stability when hauling large loads. Radial tires are great at providing a comfortable, controlled driving experience and are less prone to damage than regular tires.
Chemical and Weather Resistant — We apply Sherwin-Williams Onecure Zinc Epoxy Primer w/Powdura Polyester TGIC Top Coat. This is the best form of protection for your trailer. The Zinc Epoxy Primer combined with a Polyester Top Coat protects the finish in the harshest weather conditions.
DOT Road Legal — DOT is mandated for any commercial vehicle that hauls heavy cargo and potentially hazardous materials, like oil and petroleum. All our trailers are DOT road legal, but a DOT-compliant tank requires further certifications. Our 990-gallon fuel trailers use LED lights and help you stay legal on the road. With these considerations in place, we help you and your drivers operate safely. However, note that DOT-compliant trailers and road-legal trailers are unique, and you must take the necessary steps to ensure you’re operating according to DOT standards.
Fuel Transportation Uses
With our 990-gallon tank trailer, you’re investing in a solution that combines efficiency, safety, and reliability. It’s the best option for industries like:
- Agricultural Applications
- Construction and industrial use
- Transportation and logistics
- Emergency and disaster response
Anyone who relies on large quantities of fuel can count on a Boss trailer to provide them with unmatched service and convenience. Rather than need to manage a fleet’s fuel on rotation, you can bring the diesel to your equipment and keep everything running smoothly.
Custom Trailer Options
A 990-gallon fuel trailer is far from being a one-size-fits-all solution. At Boss Trailers, we work with each customer to make sure their trailer meets their needs. We offer a wide range of customization options to boost your trailer’s efficiency, storage, and performance.
For example, adding a removable spare tire mount can give you extra protection on the road when you’re hauling fuel. You can decide between a gasoline engine driven pump or an electric pump to make your trailer more energy-efficient or add a def tank for those that have equipment requiring Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
Get Reliable Fuel Transportation For Your Business
At Boss Trailers, we can help you out. Our team is committed to providing a solution that exceeds your expectations. We offer a trustworthy and efficient solution for high-capacity fuel transport.
Follow our three-step plan to improve your business:
- Contact us: Identify your fuel transportation needs and send us a message so our product specialist will answer all your questions.
- Explore our features: Revise the standard features and our available options in our online catalog.
- Invest: Reduce costs and improve your operational performance with our tank trailer. Our team will be ready to provide you with maintenance advice and customer service.
Don’t wait any longer. Fuel your success today!